Sam’s Club is one of my favorite places to stock up on healthy lunch box and after school snacks. I find the convenience of buying in bulk, and Sam’s Clubs low prices to be the reason I shop there, month after month and renew my membership yearly.
One of our favorite snacks to buy is yogurt. Sam’s Club now has an extended selection of Yoplait yogurt, giving my family even more options. My husband loves the new Yoplait Light with Granola for breakfast, and my daughter is a fan of Go-Gurt and Trix yogurt in yummy “kids-only” flavors– which are the perfect size for school lunches.
I recently tried one of new Yoplait Light with Granola yogurts with strawberries and was super impressed. I tend to go for thicker Greek yogurt, but the mixture of granola and strawberries was really creamy and delicious– kind of like a parfait! I love that it is made with 100% natural granola and real fruit, which is perfect for a convenient breakfast or snack.
To help you stock up on yummy Yoplait yogurt, Mommy Musings is giving away a $40 Sam’s Club Gift Card to one (1) lucky reader!
Tell me, What is your favorite flavor of Yoplait? Leave a comment below with your answer. Required
1. Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
2. Follow me on twitter @MommyMusings (1 entry)
3. Tweet about the contest (just click on the twitter bird below this post- May be done 1x daily)
4. Post contest on facebook (just click on the facebook symbol below this post, 1 entry)
5. Stumble any other post (1 entry per stumble)
6. Blog about the contest, leave comment with a link to your post. (10 extra entries)
7. Add my button (can be found at right —>) to your blog sidebar or blogroll. Leave a comment with your website. You may also add just a text link if you do not want to add the button. (10 extra entries)
Contest ends Wednesday, October 5, 2011. 1 winner will be chosen at random. US only.
**Valid comments will be rescued from SPAM**
Disclosure: The Sam´s Club gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Sam´s Club and Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.