Survive the Winter Travel Season with the Help of Disney Family.com!
Do you tend to get lost in the shuffle between family, work and other holiday-related obligations and festivities? Disney Family.com is offering a “Survive the Winter Travel Season with Family.com” kit to one of my lucky readers!
The kit includes:
– BUILT bottle tote
– Godiva Holiday Truffle box
– Adult GAP mittens
– Scented candle from Restoration Hardware,
– Set of 4 holiday Mini Merry nail polishes from OPI
(total value of $82).
Disney Family.com recognizes the importance of taking time for oneself during the busy holiday season. That’s why they’re offering some luxurious treats to help moms get through the hustle and bustle of this time of year. Year-round, parents and caregivers can visit DisneyFamily.com/Travel for expert reviews, other parent travel recommendations, and age-appropriate points of interest for family-friendly destinations on any budget.
One (1) Lucky reader will win a Disney Family Travel Gift Pack (shown above).
Leave a comment telling me about any holiday travel plans, or let me know if you are one of the lucky ones that get to stay home this holiday season REQUIRED
BONUS ENTRIES – Leave a new comment with each entry
2. Tweet about the contest with the hash tag #DisneyFamily.comTravel and @MommyMusings
3. Add Mommy Musings to your Technorati Favorites
4. Check out my Holiday Gift Guide
5. Blog about the contest, leave comment with a link to your post. (worth 5 entries! Leave 5 comments)
6. Add my button (can be found at right —>) to your blog sidebar or blogroll. Leave a comment with your website. You may also add just a text link if you do not want to add the button. (worth 5 entries!)
One (1) winner will be selected at random, Giveaway ends December 10th, 2009 – US residents only.
~Please note if your entries go to spam, I will rescue them before the contest end date~
Visit DisneyFamily.com/Travel for expert reviews, parent recommendations, and age-appropriate points of interest for family-friendly destinations on any budget.
This post was sponsored by Disney Family.com Travel