Summer is HERE. Let me repeat that, with the end of the school year summer has officially arrived. For many families, summer can mean different things but for our family it means travel. It’s long days of exploration and adventure. But I also look forward to the days when our suitcase drops at the door and we’ve arrived at home. Those days are for soaking up family time, for lazy days in the back yard, barbecues, days at the beach and whipping up some fun treats for my favorite girl.
When it comes to summertime treats, icy cold treats are the name of the game. The only thing that can top a frosty milk shake with whip on a hot summer day is a frosty milk shake made with Lucky Charms (family sized box from Walmart!) topped with a Lucky Charms Marshmallow treat. Who can beat dessert for your dessert!?
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treat Shake Recipe
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Topping
- 6 Cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 13oz Puff Marshmallow
- 2 TBS Butter
- TBS butter.
- Add half bag of marshmallows
- Stir frequently until the marshmallow is melted thoroughly.
- Remove from heat.
- In a bowl pour 4 cups of Lucky Charms cereal.
- Add your melted marshmallow.
- Mix until the Lucky Charms is well coated.
- Spread out evenly on a greased baking sheet or aluminum foil.
to coolbefore cutting into shape.
- In a food processor slightly chop remaining 2 cups of Lucky Charms cereal. It will only need a few pulses. Do not allow it to become a powder but you want the pieces small enough to fit through a straw.
- In a blender combine 1 cup ice cream, lucky charms cereal, 2 heaping tablespoons of marshmallow puff and a splash of milk.
- Mix into a tasty milkshake.