What’s better than chicken fajitas? No-mess Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas! This delicious recipe only uses one pan to cook the entire entree in the oven.
Sheet pan dinners are all the rage right now, and it’s not hard to see why. Who wants to mess up an entire kitchen with dirty pots and pans when you can cook a whole dinner on a single baking sheet? I know I have more important things to do besides dishes!
These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas give you all the amazing Tex-Mex flavors you love in an easy ‘prep and bake’ recipe. Simply serve chicken and vegetables with warm tortillas, guacamole, salsa and sour cream…or whichever toppings you prefer. The rainbow of veggies makes this meal a showstopper!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1 pound of chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 ½ bell peppers, sliced (or ½ of a Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Purple pepper to get the rainbow effect)
- 1 onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine olive oil and spices in a small bowl.
- Cover a large sheet pan with foil. Place the chicken and veggies on the pan and pour the oil and spice mixture over the top. Toss to combine. Spread the chicken and vegetables evenly on the pan, so they are in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened.
- Servr with warm tortillas, sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt), guacamole, salsa, lime wedges and fresh cilantro.
Want to Make Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas? You might find these useful:
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half SheetRachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Baking and Cookie Pan SetSilpat 11-5/8″ x 16-1/2″ Non-Stick Silicone Baking MatReynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (130 Square Foot Roll)