I first discovered Perricone MD products last year (actually through a review/giveaway) and I instantly fell in love. I get that they are on the spendy side, but I noticed the value of the product when my small jar of face finishing moisturizer last for months and months. I actually began to notice the difference in my skin when I used Perricone vs. other moisturizers. Perricone MD left my skin soft and dewy and others felt more greasy.
Sadly, my skin can not keep itself together on just moisturizer alone, and now that I am almost 30 (gasp!), I need a new wrinkle cream. From what I’ve heard –and read from reviews online– Perricone has some of the best wrinkle eye creams on the market. While not an eye cream, just look at these before and afters from Cold Plasma Sub D!
I imagine if Perricone has a product to tighten up a double chin, he’s got an eye cream that will do wonders for the little lines around my eyes! I’m thinking about trying the original Cold Plasma, which helps correct the ten most visible signs of aging: wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, discoloration, uneven skin tone, impurities, loss of firmness, loss of smoothness, and loss of radiance.
Until I decide on a new Perricone product to try, I’ve got an AWESOME giveaway from Perricone for one lucky ready of Mommy Musings!
One winner will receive a Perricone product of their choice valued at $150 or less!
Leave a comment letting me know- Which Perricone product from www.perriconemd.com (valued at $150 or less) do you want or need and why? (required)
1. Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
2. “Like” Mommy Musing on Facebook (3 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @MommyMusings (1 entry)
4. Tweet about the contest (just click on the twitter bird below this post- May be done 1x daily)
5. Post contest on facebook (just click on the facebook symbol below this post, 1 entry)
6. Stumble any other post (1 entry per stumble)
7. Blog about the contest, leave comment with a link to your post. (10 extra entries)
8. Add my button (can be found at right —>) to your blog sidebar or blogroll. Leave a comment with your website. You may also add just a text link if you do not want to add the button. (10 extra entries)
Contest ends Friday, November 25, 2011. 1 winner will be chosen at random. US only.
**Valid comments will be rescued from SPAM**