Just released today, a new Harry Potter Vacation Package with travel dates starting May 28th June 18th, 2010.
You can book now through 4/30/2010 with travel starting 6/18/2010. No word yet on the official opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, although by the look of this package it should be by May 28th, 2010…most likely sooner 🙂 Grand opening June 18th, 2010
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package Includes:
- Four-night accommodations at one of Universal’s three on-site AAA Four Diamond hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- 3-Day Base Ticket to both Universal Orlando theme parks – one theme park, per day
- Complimentary Universal Express access to bypass the regular lines at select theme park rides and attractions (a $70 value per person, per day)
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Traditional British Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks – one per person
- Commemorative GRAND OPENING ticket – one per person
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
On-site package starts at $645 per-adult, $1,548 for a family of four.
I have a feeling these packages are going to go fast…