I love Ritz Crackers. I’ve been snacking on them for years. Hey, what can I say? They’re buttery-tasting and delicious! I’ve always been a straight-from-the-box kind of girl, but now that the holidays are upon us, I’ve upped my game and have been using Ritz Crackers in meals, appetizers, and party snacks.
This post is sponsored by Ritz Crackers.
Ritz Crackers Are Perfect in Recipes
Remember that delicious, buttery taste I just mentioned? Well, not only is that taste and texture fantastic straight out of the box, but it’s also delicious in recipes. To date, I’ve used Ritz Crackers as a topping on a few casseroles, which was fantastic. I’ve also used them as a topping for baked chicken, which went over just as well as I imagined.
With these past successes in mind, I thought I’d make a bacon-ranch cheese ball for the holidays, topped with Ritz Crackers. Nothing says holidays like a good cheese ball, right?! Seriously, when’s the last time you were at a get-together that did NOT involve a cheese ball? Exactly!
The beauty of a cheese ball topped and served with Ritz Crackers is that it has everything. Usually, you’d just spread the cheese onto a cracker, but when you make a cheese ball topped with Ritz Crackers, you’ve got the best of both worlds! It’s delicious, easy, and pretty much all in one.
And now, ladies and gentlemen, what you’ve all been waiting for. Behold— The Bacon Ranch Ritz Crackers Cheese Ball!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe
- Two 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- One 1-oz. package ranch-dressing mix
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 6 Ritz Crackers crushed
- 1 tablespoon green onion chopped
- 1 box Ritz Crackers for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, excluding crackers and bacon
- Place mixture on plastic wrap and form into a ball. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, roll cheese ball in crushed Ritz Crackers and bacon.
- Serve with additional Ritz Crackers
Feel free to post this image on Pinterest – Just hover over the image and click “