Who’s excited to see the new MINIONS movie!? I know my family is! My daughter has been counting down the days until she gets to see Kevin, Stuart and Bob again on the big screen, this time as a prequel to Despicable Me.
To celebrate the return of those adorable minions, I thought it would be fun to make a yummy treat before we head to the theater. If you’re looking for quick and easy, you’ve definitely come to the right place because these chocolate MINIONS pretzels take just minutes to prepare — and they are soooooo cute!
But I do have one question: Does anyone know why some minions only have one eye?
Chocolate Minions Pretzels
- Small Tiny Twists pretzels
- Wilton yellow candy melts
- Wilton dark blue candy melts
- Wilton candy eyes - small size
- On a microwave safe plate, place pretzels face up.
- Place a candy melt in the middle of each pretzel.
- Microwave for 45-50 seconds and remove from microwave oven.
- Immediately add a candy eye to each pretzel. Do this while the candy melts are still hot and melted.
- Let cool completely.
These sweet pretzel treats would also be perfect at a minions themed birthday party!