Hippity hoppity … can you hear the Easter Bunny? It’s hard to believe that it’s already spring, and another holiday is right around the corner! This month I’m getting in the spirit with some quick, easy and FUN Easter treats.
First on the list are these adorable, and oh so delicious, Peeps Pudding Cups. Made with instant vanilla pudding, food coloring, candy sprinkles and marshmallow PEEPS, this is one sweet treat that’s hard to pass up. Make these special pudding cups in advance for class parties, church events or as fun after school snack.
Peeps Pudding Cups Recipe
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Food coloring x 3 spring colors
- Easter sprinkles
- Peeps Chicks or Bunnies
- Make pudding according to directions on box.
- Divide chilled pudding into thirds. Mix a few drops of food coloring into each section— I used pink, blue and yellow.
- Put a layer of the first color of pudding into each cup. Add a layer of sprinkles.
- Repeat process for each of the other 2 pudding colors.
- Top with Peeps Chick. Enjoy!