Families wishing to stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel may want to wait until October 31 to book their accommodations for stays through Dec. 23, 2011.
As a special Halloween TREAT, guests looking for Disney vacation specials can take advantage of frighteningly good deals at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel. On Oct. 31 only, those who call the hotel's reservation line and say "Trick or Treat" will receive one of several special offers.
Every caller can be assured to receive a treat and save with offers ranging from two complimentary hotel nights; to a one-day, one park Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket; to free paddle boat rentals. Other possible savings include:
- $100 credit toward food and beverage at any of the hotel’s 17 restaurants and lounges
- Breakfast for two
- Additional 10 percent off room rate
- Two sushi rolls of your choice at the hotel’s sushi restaurant, Kimonos
- AMC movie passes for two (redeemable at Downtown Disney area)
- Two kids buffets at Garden Grove restaurant’s character dining experience
- Box of signature chocolates from two-time world pastry champion Laurent Branlard, the hotel’s executive pastry chef
- Two “Zooberry” specialty cocktails from Todd English’s bluezoo lounge
- Milk & cookie turndown amenity
- Complimentary room upgrade
Only one offer will be awarded per reservation. Guests must call on Oct. 31 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. at 1-800-227-1500.
For a full list of prizes, visit www.swandolphin.com/halloween.