Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. Just hearing the name gets me excited. Why? Because it is by far the most loved dessert on Carnival Cruise Lines, and just thinking about its rich, chocolate-y gooiness (yes, I’m making up my own words here!) makes me want to cruise ASAP.
Normally, that would be the only way you could enjoy this decadent dessert– BUT, I was lucky enough to get the OFFICIAL recipe from Carnival on my recent cruise aboard the Carnival Magic.
What makes the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake so special is its texture. While the cake looks firm on the outside, the inside is warm and fudgey; when mixed with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream, the combination is simply heavenly!
Carnival Warm Chocolate Melting Cake Recipe
- 6 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 6 oz. Butter
- 4 Eggs – room temperature
- 6 oz. Sugar
- 2 oz. Flour
- Melt butter and chocolate
- Mix eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour.
- Add the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Stir together.
- Pour the mix in greased ramekins.
- Bake at 390 degrees for 14 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.