It's hard to believe that the new school year is here already! I've been in the BTS routine for eight years now and it hasn't gotten any less exciting. If anything, the options for supplies just gets better season after season.
This year, my daughter is attending a new school with uniforms, which means the only was she can express her personality and creativity is with her supplies. As in years past, we headed to Target for her back to school list because they always have the best selection at great prices. This year was no exception— in fact, we found so many cool new products that it was hard to select which we needed (some we really needed, and others were just plain WANTS!). I even found a planner that suited my needs with an adorable feather design.
Here are some of our favorite Back to School Must-Haves for Tween Girls from Target.
- Five Star & Mead Planners — We especially loved the Mead Feathers planner, which is a Target exclusive!
- Bethany Mota Stickers and Rub on Transfers — Perfect for personalizing notebooks and folders. Target exclusive (See all Bethany Mota products here).
- Kraft Binders and Journals, Sharpie Paint Markers and Washi Tape — Tweens can make school supplies all their own!
- Bethany Mota Mandala Journals and Notebooks with Coloring Covers — I totally wish these were around when I was a kid. Target exclusive.
- Assorted Notebooks — Love the inspirational and pop quotes.
- Sweet Treats, Glitter and Mead Pencil Pouches — My daughter couldn't resist the kitty meow pouch. It was a steal at $5.99!
- Assorted Jansport Backpacks — Still a staple since I was in school... love the new designs.
- Locker Wallpaper, bin, curtain, magnets and light — Such a fun way to accessorize and express a sense of style. Target exclusive.
Of course, if your student isn't a tween girl, Target still has you covered. Here's some of the other top items for back-to-school:
- New exclusive Puma and Skechers backpacks and lunch kits
- Embark Backpacks and lunch kits that come with a 1-year product guarantee
- Yoobi x i am OTHER line of school supplies created by Pharrell Williams
- School supplies with kids’ favorite movie characters, including: Star Wars, Finding Dory and Frozen
- Annie’s Pea PB&J Pockets. Simply Balanced Nut Clusters and
Be sure to visit your local Target for the best selection, or visit Target.com and get all of your back to school must-haves delivered.