Remember the days when we all had to find the nearest water fountain to get a drink of water? I do, but just barely. These days, we all have our reusable water bottles on hand to help us stay hydrated. But when our water bottles are empty, we’re forced to try to fill them up again with a water fountain — which isn’t an easy feat. With ezH20 bottle filling stations by Elkay, refilling our reusable water bottles is quick, easy, and totally sanitary.
Reusable Water Bottles are better with ezH20
Do you use reusable water bottles? I do. They’re great. With a reusable water bottle, I can stay hydrated on the go without looking for a water fountain. I’m free as a bird to keep my water with me at all times – at least until I run out. Then I’m off on a hunt for the nearest water fountain, or in some cases, faucet (which is gross, I know!). While I don’t love this option, sometimes it’s the only one around. That’s where ezH20 bottle filling stations by Elkay come in. I’d much rather be able to fill my water bottle on the go at a completely hygienic station than out of a faucet or a water fountain. That goes double for kids and the elderly, too. They can’t afford to be exposed to germs. For kids, it’s a nuisance, but for the elderly, it’s downright dangerous.
What is ezH20
ezH20 bottle filling stations by Elkay are filling stations for reusable water bottles. Their bottle filling stations are designed for quick, easy, sanitary water bottle fill up. With this system, you simply place your water bottle under the dispenser and fill it up. Nothing ever touches the dispensing mechanism, which means it stays germ-free. It also means that I get fresh pure water with no worry of who was there before me. They’re a fully self-contained and fully sanitary option to stay hydrated on the go.
What Makes ezH20 Bottle Filling Stations by Elkay so Great
I think ezH20 bottle filling stations by Elkay are the future of reusable water bottles. Their design is fast, clean, and easy. It’s everything you want when you’re on the go and you need to fill up your water bottle. Here are a few more reasons to love ezH20 bottle filling stations by Elkay.
- Economical – Let’s face it. Water is free. Buying soda, juice, bottle water, and the like can get really expensive really fast. With reusable water bottles and a filling station, you’ll save a ton of money.
- Healthier – Not only is water free, it’s good for you. Soda and juice are liquid sugar. Bottled water is a far healthier option, and it’s easy to keep a reusable water bottle on hand.
- Environmentally Friendly – Plastic water bottles are a scourge. They are constantly pouring into land fills, and even when we recycle them, there are still far too many. Reusable water bottles are a great way to cut down on the amount of plastic in the environment. These filling stations are a great help with that, and they even have a counter showing how many bottles have been filled!
- Hygienic – ezH20 bottle filling stations use a laminar flow. In layman’s terms, it means no bubbles in the stream. The absence of bubbles means no room for bacteria to enter the water. They also use an electronic sensor for hands’free operation.
- Speed – These stations fill bottles three times faster than a water fountain.
I Love Reusable Water Bottles, and I Love ezH20 Bottle Filling Stations
The combination of reusable water bottles and ezH20 bottle filling stations can’t be beat. It’s a quick, easy, germ-free way to stay hydrated on the go. I think all public parks and schools should have them. Just take a look at how the ezH20 bottle filling station by Elkay has positively impacted a California school district.
Click here to learn more about ezH20 bottle filling stations by Elkay.