I think it's pretty well known that Granny's Apple Fries at Legoland are one of the most delicious theme park snacks. I first enjoyed Granny's Apple Fries at Legoland California last spring. With Legoland Florida now open, I was eager to see how they would compare.
Which is why I bring you...
Granny's Apple Fries Showdown: Legoland California VS. Legoland Florida
Contender #1: Legoland California
Found at: Granny's Apple Fries - Castle Hill
1. For my first taste of Granny's Apple Fries, they were delicious. As good as the hype!
2. Legoland branded container
3. Granny's Apple Fries stand is perfectly themed for Castle Hill
1. Small amount of apple fries --that picture was taken before eating any!
2. Not much seating to enjoy apple fries
Contender #2: Legoland Florida
Found at: Granny's Apple Fries -Fun Town
1. Made fresh to order - crispy on the outside, soft and apple-y on the inside. As good as I remembered!
2. Larger quantity - just look at all those apple fries!
3. Ample covered seating available at Apple Fries location
4. Whip cream on side for dipping
1. Generic container
Legoland Florida's Apple Fries lead by default because the portion size was almost double Legoland California. Honestly, both were equally delicious, and I would be happy to eat them at either location.
Granny's Apple Fries are a win all around!