The sweepstakes has ended but scroll to the bottom of this post for the Best Ever Juicy Burger Recipe. Sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Vegetarians aside, who doesn't love a nice juicy burger? I know I do. But the thing about burgers is that unless you give them a little TLC, they can come out tasteless and dry.... and nobody wants that! That's why Safeway and Best Food have come up with a fantastic sweepstakes where you can showcase your juiciest, mouthwatering burger recipe for a chance to win summer grilling gear and more! Here are the deets:
The Safeway and Best Foods Build Your Juicy Burger Sweepstakes
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter for a chance to WIN!
- Visit Best Foods enter the sweepstakes for one (1) entry.
- Visit Best Builder Foods Juicy Burger -Safeway and build your own Juicy Burger creation for ten (10) extra chances to win!
Prize Details: $5,000 in total prizes
- Grand prize (1 lucky winner) - Sponsor-selected outdoor BBQ grill, grill set, cooler and a $500 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
- First prize (4 winners) - One $500 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
- Second prize (5 winners) - One $100 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
- Third prize (50 winners) - One $20 Albertsons-Safeway Gift Card
Sweepstakes Dates: July 22, 2015 - August 21, 2015
Pretty cool, right? I created my own burger with the burger builder and came up with the 'Pretzel Perfection".
And finally, if you're looking for a recipe for the juiciest burger around, you've come to the right place! Best Foods has given up its secret recipe for the BEST EVER JUICY BURGER! Try it and tell me what you think!
Best Ever Juicy Burger Recipe
- 1/2 cup Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 8 hamburger buns
COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.