Do you have a ton of extra plastic Easter eggs lying around your house? Instead of tossing them (or stuffing them with candy!), consider making these easy DIY Jute Twine Easter Eggs.
This jute twine Easter craft is inexpensive Easter decoration. Simply place the jute twine Easter eggs in a bowl with Easter grass for a unique homemade centerpiece. All you need is plastic Easter eggs, jute twine, and a hot glue gun! Accent the twine eggs with ribbon, or leave them as is for shabby chic Easter decor.
DIY Jute Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs
How to Make Jute Twine Easter Eggs:
1. Put a dab of hot glue on the end of the plastic Easter egg and attach the twine.
2. Begin wrapping the jute twine, periodically putting a dab of hot glue to keep the twine in place.
3. Continue wrapping until the egg is completely covered.
Want to Make Twine Easter Eggs? You might find these useful:
Easter Recipes You Might Like:
- Homemade Candy Dots
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Carrot Garden Cupcakes (with a surprise center!)
- Cadbury Caramel Cupcakes
- Whoppers Egg Cupcakes
- Peeps Pudding Cups
Easter Basket Stuffer Ideas:
- Shopkins Easter Basket Stuffers
- Unicorn Easter Basket Stuffers
- Kawaii Easter Basket Stuffers
- Narwhal Easter Basket Stuffers
Easter Craft Ideas: