The Big Game is right around the corner and you know what that means … it’s time to roll out some appetizer recipes!
Cream cheese, sharp cheddar, crispy bacon and jalapeno come together perfectly in this Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball Recipe. If you and your guests love munchies with a little kick, definitely add this to your game day party menu. Ideally you would pair this cheese ball with crackers and beer, but you could also get fancy and serve it with fresh veggies and margaritas. From the kick-off to the final whistle this will make any football party a winner.
Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball Recipe
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon; fried until crispy and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers; seeded and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Take half of the jalapenos and half of the bacon and mix together on a large plate.
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form this mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the jalapeno bacon pieces until equally coated all over.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers.