My recipe for Snowman Donut Pops was such a hit last week that I thought I’d share another semi-homemade holiday treat. This recipe for Rudolph Reindeer Truffles is easy to assemble, using only chocolate truffles, melting chocolate, pretzels and a few candies. The results are truly ADORABLE and will make a lasting impression at any Christmas or holiday party.
Rudolph Reindeer Truffles Recipe
- 12 chocolate truffles I used Lindor - any flavor
- 1/4 cup Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 red round candies
- 12 pretzels; broken in half
- Poke holes on each side of truffle with toothpick and place half of pretzel for antlers
- Heat candy chips in large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
- If Truffles are not flat on bottom, dip bottom of truffle in chocolate and place on wax paper. Allow to set.
- Using a toothpick, gather up a small bit of melted chocolate and paint on back of red candy "nose"; place on truffle. Hold in place until set.
- Repeat this process with each eye.
- Allow chocolate to set & enjoy!