My daughter is a chocolate milk addict. At one point, that was the only way she would drink milk. I eventually came to dread buying chocolate syrup as I didn’t see any nutritional value in it– it was just added sugar. This was about the time Ovaltine came into our lives, and we’ve been hooked ever since.
Now there’s a new reason to make the switch to Ovaltine– The new and improved recipe has 12 vitamins and minerals and no artificial flavors and colors only from natural sources.
This is big news for us as I am slowly weeding out products with artificial ingredients.
My daughter and I tried all three flavors –rich chocolate, classic malt and chocolate malt– and we love them all. My favorite is the malt and my daughter’s is chocolate malt. I have yet to do a taste test with the old Ovaltine recipe, but it seems similar.
To celebrate new and improved Ovaltine, I am giving away a fun Ovaltine prize pack to two lucky readers.
The giveaway package includes: three canisters of new recipe OVALTINE (one of each flavor), a recipe booklet, a countertop straw dispenser, and a $25 Visa gift card.
To enter, leave a comment with your favorite healthy summer snack or a favorite summer childhood memory. (required)
1. Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
2. Follow me on twitter @MommyMusings (1 entry)
3. Tweet about the contest (just click on the twitter bird below this post- May be done 1x daily)
4. Post contest on facebook (just click on the facebook symbol below this post, 1 entry)
5. Stumble any other post (1 entry per stumble)
6. Blog about the contest, leave comment with a link to your post. (10 extra entries)
7. Add my button (can be found at right —>) to your blog sidebar or blogroll. Leave a comment with your website. You may also add just a text link if you do not want to add the button. (10 extra entries)
Contest ends Saturday, July 16, 2011. Two (2) winners will be chosen at random.
**Valid comments will be rescued from SPAM** US only please.
I am participating in a paid blogger campaign sponsored by Ovaltine. This giveaway is in conjunction with an Awesome Wholesome Backyard Party that I will be hosting soon. All opinions are my own.