Looking for a fun Halloween-themed activity for your child? Let them make one or more of these cute & easy Halloween Crafts for Kids!
What I love about Halloween is that it can be as fun as you make it. Some people ignore the holiday altogether, which honestly, I don't quite understand. I'll take any excuse during the year to put out decorations and eat delicious themed treats! Life is all about having fun once in awhile, and Halloween is a great excuse for families to let loose and be creative.
In addition to yummy Halloween food, kids can get in on the excitement of Halloween by making homemade crafts and decorations. I've rounded up 20 easy Halloween crafts for kids to make that are both cute and spooky...but not at all scary!
These Halloween craft ideas are inexpensive, too— many using items you already have at home.
20 Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids
1. Halloween Origami for Kids - Easy Peasy and Fun
2. DIY Giant Yard Spider in Web - Mom Endeavors
3. Halloween Clothespins & Pattern Sticks - Lalymom
4. Milk Jug Ghosts - iSaveA2Z
5. DIY Cardboard Tube Bats - Practically Functional
6. Tin Can Spider Craft - Kids Craft Room
7. Monsters, Inc. Halloween Door Cover Craft - One Creative Mommy
8. DIY Flowerpot Monster - Simply Shellie
9 Halloween Peg Dolls - Mama In The Now
10. Washi Tape Halloween Mason Jars - About a Mom
11. DIY Ghost Bowling Game - Uncommon Designs
12. Black Cat Kids Craft - Glued to My Crafts
13. DIY Halloween Treat Containers - Bullock's Buzz
14. Yarn Spider Webs - Crafting Chicks
15. Glittered Candy Corn - Crafts 'n Coffee
16. Cardboard Tube Halloween Buddies - Mommy Moment
17. Spiderific Halloween Garland - Sustain My Craft Habit
18. Duct Tape Black Cat Containers - DIY Candy
19. Halloween Painted Rocks - A Magical Mess
20. Microfiber Monsters - The Purple Pumpkin Blog