This Copycat 7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee recipe is a MUST-MAKE during the summer months! Easily make your own homemade Cherry Slurpees with a few simple ingredients and a blender at home.
Is there anything that screams summer more than a Cherry Slurpee from 7-Eleven!? When I was growing up, getting a 7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee in a Big Gulp cup was a right of passage as soon as we were out of school for the summer. Sadly, 7-Elevens aren’t easily found where we live now, so I’ve discovered the easiest way to share this yummy frozen beverage with my daughter during the summer months is to make a copycat version at home.
Homemade Slurpee Recipe
This Copycat 7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee recipe (also known as a Cherry Icee) is super easy to make with cherry-flavored Kool-Aid and a few other simple ingredients. This is one of those recipes that once you make you’ll start to crave, especially when the temperatures start to really heat up!
Though the classic 7-Eleven Slurpee is Wild Cherry flavored, you can use any flavor of unsweetened Kool-Aid drink mix to create your own Slurpee drinks at home. Some of our other favorites are Grape and Blue Raspberry Slurpees.
7-Eleven Copycat Cherry Slurpee Ingredients:
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid drink mix
- 1 tsp liquid from Maraschino cherry jar
- 3 cups crushed ice
How to Make Copycat Cherry Slurpees:
1. Chill club soda in the freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and cherry juice in a blender.
3. Add crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
4. Pour into glasses & enjoy!
- 2 cups Club Soda chilled
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 1 tsp liquid from Marischino Cherry jar
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- Chill club soda in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and the cherry juice in a blender.
- Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
Pour into glasses & enjoy!
Want to Make Cherry Slurpees at Home? You might find these useful:
More Copycat Recipes:
- Copycat Cosmic Brownies
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Copycat Samoas Cookies
- Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Scones
- Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa