Who’s ready for another awesome sugar scrub recipe? Today I have one of my favorites— a DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub!
I am a true coffee lover, who cannot start her day without a cup of java. This coffee sugar scrub is another way to get my fix in the morning without any extra caffeine! And it’s super simple to make with just 3 ingredients— you probably have them all in your kitchen!
I enjoying using this scrub on my legs before shaving because it’s a fantastic exfoliator. This blend is also great as a lip scrub.
I continue to make my own homemade sugar scrubs because they’re inexpensive and work exceptionally well as a skin softener and moisturizer. Be sure to see my other sugar scrub recipes at the bottom of this post! Happy scrubbing!
Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup Cane or Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Ground Coffee
- 1 cup Coconut Oil room temperature
- Combine cane sugar and coconut oil in small mixing bowl.
- Add ground coffee to mixture. Stir well. Add more ground coffee if desired.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground coffee.
I use regular coffee grounds, but I don’t see why you couldn’t use your favorite flavored blend, especially seasonal flavors for different holidays!
Feel free to post this image on Pinterest – Just hover over the image and click “Pin It”.
More DIY Scrub Recipes
- Lime Salt Scrub Recipe
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Sugar Scrub Recipe (2 ingredients!)