These Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies are a crowd favorite during the holidays! Make a batch or two of these adorable peanut butter reindeer cookies to share at your next Christmas party.
Ho, ho, ho — can you feel the holiday spirit in the air!? Christmas is quickly approaching and I am trying diligently to get everything in order before the last minute.
Throughout the month of December, I have various holiday parties to attend, which means I will be baking dozens & dozens of cookies. I’ve got some great recipes already here on the blog, including M&M Christmas Cookies, Grinch Crinkle Cookies, Peppermint Kiss Cookies, and Oatmeal Craisin Cookies … but I noticed I didn’t have any holiday-themed cookies with peanut butter!
A friend of mine sent me this recipe for peanut butter reindeer cookies and it was exactly what I was looking for! The added Rudolph red-nose decorations and pretzel antlers make this basic peanut butter cookie recipe POP — bringing a fun (and yummy!) delight to any holiday occasion. Happy Holidays!
Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 48 Red M&M’s
- 96 Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Twist Pretzels
How to Make Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Break pretzels into pieces to use as antlers.
3. Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
4. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
5. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
7. Roll into 1/2-3/4″ balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
8. Sprinkle with sugar and gently make an indentation slightly off the center of each cookie.
9. Bake 12-14 minutes.
10. Place an M&M’s in the indentation of each cookie.
11. Insert 2 mini chocolate chips (pointy side down) above the M&M’s to be the eyes.
12. Insert 2 pretzel pieces as antlers. Tip: If the antlers won’t stick, place some chocolate chips in a sandwich bag and microwave 30 seconds and knead until soft. Clip the very tip of the corner and pipe onto cookie to act as glue.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 48 red M&M's candies
- 96 mini chocolate chips
- Mini twist pretzels
Preheat oven to 350.
Break pretzels into pieces to use as antlers.
Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
Roll into 1/2-3/4" balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
Sprinkle with sugar and gently make an indentation slightly off the center of each cookie.
Bake 12-14 minutes.
Place an M&M in the indentation of each cookie.
Insert 2 mini chocolate chips (pointy side down) above the M&M to be the eyes.
Insert 2 pretzel pieces to resemble antlers. If the antlers won't stick, place some chocolate chips in a sandwich bag and microwave 30 seconds and knead until soft. Clip the very tip of the corner and pipe onto cookie to act as glue.
Other Reindeer Treats:
- Reindeer Hot Cocoa Cones
- Reindeer Chow Recipe
- Reindeer Chocolate Balls
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Treat Bags
More Christmas Recipes:
- Mistletoe Cupcakes
- Cranberry Fluff Salad
- Grinch Cookies
- Peppermint Kiss Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Bars
- M&M’s Christmas Cookies
- Snowman Donut Pops
- Chocolate Eggnog Cupcakes