Valentine’s Day is on the horizon! If you’re looking for an easy, non-candy, Valentine for your child to give to their classmates, I have an adorable option for you! These Cupid’s Arrow Pencil Printable Valentines Cards are super simple to make with my FREE Valentine card template.
Just print as many Valentines cards as needed on white cardstock, and attach colorful sharpened pencils (or un-sharpened ones for younger children) with washi tape. These Valentine’s Day cards are unique, practical and inexpensive to create.
Cupid’s Arrow Pencil Printable Valentines Cards
- Free Cupid’s Arrow Printable Valentines Cards (best printed on white cardstock)
- Sharpened Pencils
- Washi Tape
How to Make Cupid’s Arrow Pencil Printable Valentines Cards:
1. Use scissors to cut along the dotted lines on each valentine. *Print Cupid’s Arrow Pencil Valentines Here*
2. Place a sharpened pencil over the arrow – lining up the sharpened edge with the tip of the arrow.
3. Place a piece of washi tape over the pencil and press it to attach it to the paper.
Making Cupid’s Arrow Printable Valentines Cards? You might find these useful:
More Valentine’s Day DIY and Printables:
- 25+ Valentine’s Day Printable Cards for Kids
- Free Tic Tac Toe Valentine Printable
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub
- Dino-Mite Valentine Printable
Valentine’s Day Recipes You Might Like:
- Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Hearts
- Strawberry Kiss Cookies
- White Chocolate Spoons for Valentine’s Day
- RumChata Chocolate Pudding Parfait
- Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies
- Heart Shaped Brownie Whoopie Pies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Cake Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats
- Valentine’s Day Heart Pancakes
- Chocolate Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day