I'm not sure there's a fall apple dessert more delicious than these Mini Apple Cheesecakes made with a graham cracker crust and drizzled with caramel! YUM!
Fall is right around the corner and you know what that means— Cool weather, sweaters, bonfires, and APPLES! I don’t know about you, but I love me some apples. My favorite apple recipe would have to be Apple Pie. I could eat it every day if it wasn’t so bad for me!
If you are looking for something absolutely delicious to indulge in this fall, look no further. This Mini Apple Cheesecake recipe has the perfect amount of apple pie filling mixed together with the deliciousness of creamy, homemade cheesecake. It really doesn’t get much better than that!
These Mini Apple Cheesecakes would be a hit for Thanksgiving dessert or any Autumn get-together. Because these cheesecakes are individually sized, you don't have to worry (too much!) about overindulging. If you want to take these apple cheesecakes to the next level, drizzle a little homemade caramel over the top before serving for an amazing caramel apple cheesecake treat!
What are some of your favorite apple recipes? I would love for you to share with me in the comments so I can try them!
Mini Apple Cheesecakes Recipe
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling OR Homemade Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Caramel sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Place paper liners in 9 cups of muffin pan.
3. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, mixing well.
4. Divide between the lined cups, pressing gently to flatten.
5. Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
6. Add the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
7. Divide and spoon into the lined cups to about 2/3 full.
8. Put a tablespoon of apple pie filling into each and gently swirl with a knife.
9. Bake for 20 minutes.
10. Allow to cool completely in pan.
11. Remove from pan.
12. Top with additional apple filling and drizzle with caramel. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
See below for a printable version of this recipe
- 20 oz apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Caramel sauce optional
Pre-heat oven to 350.
Place paper liners in 9 cups of muffin pan.
Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter mixing well.
Divide between the lined cups, pressing gently to flatten.
Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
Add in the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
Divide and spoon into the lined cups to about 2/3 full.
Put a tablespoon of apple pie filling into each and gently swirl with a knife.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool completely in pan.
Remove from pan.
Top with additional apple filling and drizzle with caramel. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Pin this recipe:
Other Apple Recipes You Might Like:
- Pumpkin Spice Fried Apple Rings
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Mini Apple Dumplings
- Mini Muffin Tin Apple Pie Bites
thanks for APPLE RECIPES.was very usefull.